Introducing the 3LACK Label Jersey from our Mexico Collection. The second drop in a series of four destination-inspired collections, this limited edition gearset celebrates the Dia de Los Muertos festival in the city of Guadalajara, Mexico. The jersey's aesthetic takes cues from the historic cathedrals and their decorative gold details, the red brick buildings found throughout the city, and the black costumes worn during the festival. Fittingly, the racewear is cloaked in black, and accented with dark brick red and contrasting gold trim for a look that is sure to stand out.
The jersey utilizes a multi-panel construction for superior fit and feel. It has a close, yet unrestrictive fit, with minimalistic micro-cuffs on the sleeves to keep your arms uninhibited. Moisture-wicking fabric is used on the main body to keep you cool and dry, and mesh paneling on the arms channels air through the jersey.
- Mexico collection
- Multi-panel construction for a superior fit and feel
- Technical moisture wicking polyester main body
- Precision-fit micro sleeve cuffs for minimal wrist restriction
- Mesh paneling on arms and front lower torso for maximum ventilation
- Bonded neck opening reduces weight and overall profile
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Fade resistant sublimated graphics
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in
- Hip pads sold separately
- Matching gear available
- Main body: Moisture wicking polyester
- Arms: Mesh ventilation panels
- Lower torso: Mesh ventilation panels