The META AM 29 could be mistaken for the META AM V4 but almost everything has changed to enhance the 29’’ platform. Find out more here
* This World Cup model definitely looks a lot like the Team version but although the graphics are the same, it’s in the details of the specs that excellence can be found.
* RockShox premium enduro suspension has proven itself in the EWS. The Lyrik RC2 has an upgraded Charger 2 RC2 cartridge and pneumatic DebonAir anti-friction spring. The Super Deluxe RCT Coil RT with handlebar remote lock-out offers impeccable sensitivity and equal behaviour from top to bottom of the descent. The shock remote control on the bars will also provide optimal performance during climbs. Very useful for racing!
* Spank Oozy 350 29'' complete wheelset with a low profile that effectively absorbs vertical shocks.
* 12-speed SRAM X01 Eagle transmission to go farther for longer and keep weight to a minimum for a 12-speed transmission.
* Renthal Cockpit with Fatbar V2 handlebar which is lighter but still strong. All in its new black ultra-resistant design with a hard-anodised layer.
* SRAM Code RSC brakes which we have no doubt are currently the benchmark for gravity practices. That’s all we need to say.
* Reverb Stealth telescopic seat post for the aficionados of hydraulic posts and their plushness.